Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sneak Peek at the Prize for Challenge #1!!

Hey everyone! We are so excited at all the interest in our new challenge site. Keep those layouts coming guys!! We are having so much fun looking at them all.

Thought you would like a little preview of some of the goodies you will be receiving if you are the winner of our first challenge.



Gabi & I were at a cool new little scrap store the Paper Potamus in Old Bridge, NJ last night & picked up some really yummy stuff.

This is just a little teaser...the winner will be receiving some coordinating Bazzill cardstock & a few other goodies!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Woooo-hooooo! That looks delicious!!

Loreluca said...

WOO HOO!!! I'm ALL OVER this!!!! I'll have to link from my blogger to get more people into it!!!

Anonymous said...

This looks cool. I hope to get chance to do this one.

Rachel

Carla said...

OOOOO LA LA...thats looks like its very very fun......I think I will have to challenge myself to be creative enough to try and pull something off and create a page......TIME IS THE PROBLEM....but I LOVE this challenge!

Penny said...

yummy!!!! so cool!

Cheryl said...

Oh! How totally yummyful!!!

kelli said...

I thought I'd go to the paper pompous this weekend on my way down the shore. So you give it two thumbs up?

Laura S. said...

Oh yes Paper Potamus is a really cute little store. I just got on the DT for them. I am dropping off my first LO for them in the next week or so.

Laura

Anonymous said...

Great looking site.

Caleb & Rachel's Nana

kelli said...

Congrats laura. I keep missing their calls. Will have to put it on the calendar for Nov.

kelli

Michelle said...

Geesh... now I have to go buy a new computer because of all the drool!!!!!! YUMMY!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay girlies :) How did I miss that you were starting this AWESOME blog! Yippee!
Nessa